viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

to all my gringo-speaking people!

hi there!

I thought of having every single entry on this blog both in Spanish and English but then reconsidered because I know I wouldn’t be able to keep up with it once I’m there.. instead I will try to include some “understandable” entries so you guys can also know what I’m up to :) (another option would be running the Spanish text through an automatic translator on the Internet, but that usually ends up sounding kind of funny..)

anyway, I’ve shared my plans about the Kenyan project with many of you, so now a little bit more of sharing with this blog...

 

 so far, vaccinations (lots of'em), books and getting people involved!!!

( among them of course: little Pau!!! )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Merci per enriquir el blog amb el teu comentari!
Gracias por enriquecer el blog con tu comentario!
Thanks for adding to the blog with your comment!
:)